Mansfield Town Football in the Community are seeking to appoint a new community coach for the 2019/20 academic year, working predominantly on our Premier League Primary Stars project as we continue to expand our reach within our community.
We are seeking a confident and dynamic coach capable of working with a range of age groups, taking the lead in sessions both individually and as part of a coaching team.
Reporting directly to our Community Manager and Premier League Primary Stars co-ordinator, the successful applicant must hold a FA Level 2 Football Coaching Certificate, Level 3 in supporting the delivery of Physical Education / School Sport (PESS) and have at least two years’ experience in Sports Coaching.
The successful candidate will be predominantly work on delivering Premier League Primary Stars sessions, but will also be expected to cross over to other projects when required including Premier League Kicks, disability sport, holiday clubs and more.
To apply, email your CV along with covering letter detailing why you think you can progress in the role, to Community Manager Gary Shaw – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mansfield Town Football in the Community reserve the right to discuss hours and salary expectations – successful candidate(s) will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 31st May
- Minimum Level 2 Football Coaching Certificate
- Level 3 in supporting the delivery of Physical Education / School Sport (PESS)
- In date FA Safeguarding & FA Emergency Frist Aid qualifications
- Range of Level 1 National Governing Body Coaching or Leadership Awards
- Multi Skills Level 2
- Two years relevant coaching experience
- Experience of working in or with schools and young people
- Completing schemes of works and lesson plans
- Developing innovative training sessions to inspire and engage
- Experience of working with a range of partners
- Experience supervising and mentoring assistants and support staff
- Experience and understanding on Premier League Primary Stars
Skills, Abilities & Additional Factors
- Ability to motivate participants, assistants and support staff
- Ability to work constructively both on own and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Conscientious, honest and reliable
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Open minded and adaptable to change
- Committed, self-motivated and driven.
- An understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities issues both within the workplace and the community in general
- Full (Clean) UK Driving Licence & access to own car