Mansfield Town Football in the Community runs two Walking Football sessions per week, focusing on never hanging up the boots! Our sessions are open to males and females over 45, and alongside our twice weekly sessions, our squad of players are also invited to play in friendly matches and tournaments throughout the year.
Walking Football News
- Football in the Community to restart activities from September
- Stay Home Social Club helping to maintain a positive mind-set | Mental Health Awareness Week
- Virtual Social Group launched to keep the Community connected
- FIT FANS online campaign launches to get football fans active
- “I feel happier; I feel like I belong somewhere” – Walking Footballer praises impact of Project on his wellbeing | World Health Day
- “I feel happier; I feel like I belong somewhere” – Walking Footballer praises impact of Project on his well-being | EFL Day of Action
Contact & Session Times
Mansfield Town Football in the Community run two walking football sessions per week, at the RH Academy every Wednesday (6-7pm) and every Saturday at the One Call Stadium (9-10am) costing £4 per person, per session.
For further information, contact Community Coach Alex Cartwright on 01623 656 920 or email email@example.com