Mansfield Town Football in the Community runs two Walking Football sessions per week, focusing on never hanging up the boots! Our sessions are open to males and females over 45, and alongside our twice weekly sessions, our squad of players are also invited to play in friendly matches and tournaments throughout the year.
Walking Football News
- “I feel happier; I feel like I belong somewhere” – Walking Footballer praises impact of Project on his well-being | EFL Day of Action
- Football in the Community to support #HelloYellow campaign
- Seniors Grace One Call Stadium Turf during Cup Encounter
- Former Stag remembered as City clinch Inaugural Walter Edwards Cup title.
- Senior Stags’ on the Medal Table in National Tournament
- Seniors bow out of WFA Cup despite spirited display
Contact & Session Times
Mansfield Town Football in the Community run two walking football sessions per week, at the RH Academy every Wednesday (6-7pm) and every Saturday at the One Call Stadium (9-10am) costing £4 per person, per session.
For further information, contact Community Coach Alex Cartwright on 01623 656 920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org