Mansfield Town Football in the Community are seeking an individual to take on the role of ‘Premier League Kicks Project Co-ordinator’ ahead of new projects starting in the immediate future.
Candidates should apply with a covering letter, detailing how you believe you could have a positive impact on the role, along with an up to date CV – email email@example.com marking the email FAO Mark Hemingray.
Premier League Kicks Project Co-ordinator
To implement the Premier League Kicks Programme, reporting directly to the Community Manager.
- a) To be an ambassador of Mansfield Town Football in the Community offering excellent customer service at all times and upholding the professional image of Mansfield Town Football Club and Mansfield Town Football in the Community.
- b) To further-develop the Premier League Kicks project within Mansfield and the surrounding areas ensuring all sessions are staffed, participant data is collected and sessions are of a high quality.
- c) To ensure all participant data is logged into Views as set out in the requirements by the Premier League in relation to any associated projects/programmes.
- d) To represent Premier League Kicks & Mansfield Town Football in the Community at relevant activities and to develop networks with other agencies involved in sport and youth work in Mansfield and surrounding areas.
- e) To enable as many young people as possible the opportunity to take part in the programme and deliver high quality sport and positive activity sessions that are inclusive to all.
- f) To effectively engage with hard-to-reach young people at sessions, whilst acting as a role model and a blue-print for best practice.
- g) To perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of Mansfield Town Football in the Community.
- h) To represent Mansfield Town Football in the Community at any relevant activities/events.
The Premier League Kicks Project Lead will be responsible for carrying out the above objectives and to be aware of other funding regulations from the Premier League or others.
- Key Skills and Experience Required: Essential
The desired candidate would need:
– Level 2 Coaching Certificate
– Graduate/Graduate calibre – Experience of Sports/Football Development
– Ability to work strategically with partner organisations to deliver sports/football development objectives
– Be able to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends)
– Hold a current full driving licence and access to a vehicle
– Have an outgoing personality with the ability to work with a varied age groups of young people and adults.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Ability to work as part of a team and also to demonstrate the use of own initiative
– Enhanced DBS
- Key Skills and Experience Required: Desirable
– Knowledge and the structure of organisations within football
– Knowledge of developing recreational participation opportunities in a community environment
- Marketing PR and Communications
– Raise the profile of football participation opportunities
– Positively raise the profile and the perception of Mansfield Town Football in the Community in leading and developing grassroots football
- Behaviours needed: Essential
– Team Working
– Customer Service
– Leadership – Delivery
– Fairness, equality and inclusion
Mansfield Town Football in the Community values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community (Equality Act 2010).
Mansfield Town Football in the Community is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.