Working in partnership with the Premier League and a range of local partners, #PLKicks gives youngsters across the area the opportunity to play football FREE of charge, in safe and secure environments. Mansfield Town Football in the Community operates PL Kicks sessions to those aged 8 to 18, with sessions at a range of local schools in key areas, and publicly at a number of venues .
PL Kicks: Case Study | Ellie Johnson
PL Kicks: Venues & Events
Premier League Kicks operates at a number of local venues, with new public sessions being consistently set-up – please use the form below to be added to our Kicks mailing list, enabling us to point you in the direction of your nearest session.
Monday | River Maun Recreation Centre | 5-6pm | Boys & Girls > School Years 6, 7 & 8 | Indoors
Tuesday | My Place @ Westfield Folkhouse, Mansfield | 6.30-7.30pm | Boys & Girls > School Years 7, 8 & 9 | Outdoors [Concrete]
Friday | One Call Stadium | 6-7pm | Boys & Girls > School Years 9, 10 & 11 | Outdoors [3G Pitch]
Latest PL Kicks News
- Football in the Community to restart activities from September
- Defender named 2019/20 PFA Community Champion
- Football in the Community launch new PL Kicks competition “Try Active”
- Female Coach helping to Inspire girls within Sport | International Women’s Day 2020
- Coach praises teenager’s leadership skills following successful Girls Day
- Volunteering gives teenager her own identity
PL Kicks Contacts
For any inquiries RE PL Kicks, please contact PL Kicks Coordinator Amy Page or Community Manager Gary Shaw, who will be able to assist you further.