Apprenticeships and Support / Casual Coaches
We are currently recruiting for 2 roles within Mansfield Town Football in the Community. Full time Apprentices and Part-time Support/Casual Coaches.
The roles will start in either August or September of this year and will last for a year with a trial period of until Christmas.
If you wish to apply for either of the above posts then please send a letter of application to Mark Hemingray, Head of Community, One Call Stadium, Quarry Lane, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5DA. Alternatively, you can email your letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you have included in your application the following:
- The role that you are interested in
- Why you are interested in that role
- Your academic qualifications (GCSE’s, Btec, A-levels, any other)
- Footballing qualifications relevant to the post
- Any other relevant information to the post.
The deadline for applications is Friday 29th June. Interviews will take place week commencing 2nd July. If you have not heard from us by then please assume that your application hasn’t been successful.