Mansfield Town Football in the Community take great pride in supporting Mental Health & Wellbeing, Dementia Care and social well-being – with our weekly FREE activity, Active Minds.
Split into two strands, Active Minds focuses on providing a safe and secure environment for those living with Mental Health issues, Dementia or facing Social Isolation to come together and unite through the power of sport – improving their health and social well-being.
The sessions take place at the One Call Stadium, every Friday 10am to 12noon and are FREE of charge. Active Minds ‘Sport’ is for those 18+ and is a more physical outdoor session consisting of training based games, whilst Active Minds ‘Chat’ is for anyone facing social isolation or living with dementia, and consists of a range of soft indoor sport games designed to improve communication and coordination.
Latest Active Minds News
- Memories Matter for ‘Active Minds’ Chat group | EFL Day of Action
- MANSFIELD TOWN FOOTBALL IN THE COMMUNITY JOINS AS FOOTBALL UNITES TO KICK OFF BIGGEST EVER CONVERSATION ON MENTAL HEALTH
- Football in the Community Support Save the Children with Festive Fun Day
- Mental Wellbeing a real winner for Active Minds Participants | EFL Day Of Disabilities
- Double funding boost for Football in the Community
- Active Minds Chat group enjoy outdoor sport session